AIM
Eli0s4

Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

Wow...

Gaming OCD, i never knew that existed until now. I should see a doctor.

Great animation, look how grown up you're getting ^^

Stick menZ Stick menZ

Decent...

I'm curious as to why you state that "It hasnt got anything to do with DBZ" when the entire animation is pretty much exactly like a scene from DBZ.

The choppy movements were dull, and the colors were a bit too random. I suggest working on a better landscape and a little more original set up for the whole thing.

Boxxy Boxxy

Oh Boxxy...

Nothing much to be said here. Just a ripped video from Youtube.

Still, kinda funny to see it here.

Superfighters Superfighters

Excellent game, even with the difficulty.

I've noticed everyone complaining about the extreme amount of difficulty of the AI. And i can agree, it's a tough game, but it makes it much more interesting. It would be a lot less fun if you just sailed through each level without a scratch. You're going to lose a LOT more times, but that makes winning all the sweeter. Sure there's going to be a few levels that make you rage quit, but it's not impossible. This game needs skill, and a lot of luck.

My suggestions would be a little bit more health, to make the fights more worth while and entertaining, or perhaps more health pick ups. I timed some of my deaths, one only took 4.7 seconds. Granted i was in between two red barrels, but again, sometimes you get lucky, or a lot of bad luck.

Awesome game, looking forward to modifications and or a sequel!

MarBall Defence MarBall Defence

Great concept, overly frustrating

The physics are amazing, along with the bonuses that can be applied. The two main concerns i have are:

- Several times, when attempting to knock a ball away, specifically in the death arena, the ball would stick to mine, loop around, and keep on going in the direction i was preventing it from going.

- The red balls, or boss balls, need a little bit more forewarning...several times, again in the death arena, i hardly noticed the red line indicating there was one coming until i notice my little health bar blip to nothing. Game ova.

Other than that, this is really a fun game.

Last Breath : Overwhelmed Last Breath : Overwhelmed

Unbalanced, unfun.

Level 13 is where the annoyance began. The first half of the game started out fine. Easily avoided enemy fire, boss battles were a challenge. Suddenly, an onslaught of ships that gives me roughly 14 seconds of gameplay before i watch my little spacecraft helplessly bombarded. What happened...?

The option to reshuffle the points around is a bonus, but hardly useful. Visuals, quite interesting, but the overall gameplay is just...redundant, and suddenly a rage filled scream-at-my-monitor fest. Tweak it a little if you can...

Joelasticot responds:

The difficulty spikes up after boss battles because new enemies start to spawn, and they last until the next boss. If you can get through the first few levels following a boss, you can easily clear the next ones with a few new upgrades.

I Run This Town - Mad Max/Rap I Run This Town - Mad Max/Rap

Ahahahaha

That was terrible.

Your vocals need work. Sounds like you have cotton balls in your mouth.

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

Simple and delightful

I could see myself stumbling around like a drunk, while listening to this song.

Silly Cat, it's a Ragtime ! Silly Cat, it's a Ragtime !

Wonderful loop!

Simple and classic. I dunno why, but i could not stop laughing while the song was playing!

sorohanro responds:

So ... then my silly song should be featured in therapies ... :))
Thanx for review